Mrs. Daniella Johnson, Owner/Director
My name is Daniella Johnson, I am the Director of Precious Cargo Childcare Center. I have been married to my wonderful husband Chris Johnson, Sr., "Mr. Chris since 2004. We are the proud parents of five amazing kids. Three beautiful and intelligent young ladies, two handsome and talented young men, and two amazing and adorable granddaughters and two handsome grandson.
I love spending quality time with my family and friends.
I enjoy cooking, baking and sports. My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving.
Children, animals and the elderly hold a special place in my heart.
I have always been passionate about caring for and working with children. I have been caring for children for 30+ years, siblings, cousins, children of friends, as well as my own.
I previously worked at child care facilities, in the Office of Communication for two years as Administrative Assistant. I later moved and relocated to another childcare center, where I was Lead Teacher for young toddlers ages 24-36 months. I also substituted in other areas caring for children of all ages from infants to school age.
have my Directors Certification as well as my CDA. I am a proud member
of NAEYC, TAEYC, SECA, HAAEYC, & Texas Rising Star. I am
also in collaboration with Collaborative for Children.
- My Operation No. is 1546669
- I have my Child Care Administrator Credential
- I am certified in CPR/First Aid
I also have certificates and training in the following areas:
- Understand the Minimum Standards Operating a Child Care Home
- Developing and Administering a Child Care Center
- Director's Roles and Responsibilities
- Report Suspected Child Abuse and Neglect
- Brain Development, (SIDS) Sudden Infant Death Syndrome, and Abusive Head Trauma: (SBS) Shaken Baby Syndrome
- Child Growth & Development